WHY BLOGGING?



"love and hate is the mother of all causes
and everything which we see"
I have asked this question to myself for a long time. Should I write a blog or else I should be happy with mere dear diary moments. Then I stumbled upon a blog. It would be fair to accept it was the blog of my senior. I was overwhelmed by the noble proposition that she had put in front of me. Despite the exams, she ignited the long lost question within me! Should I write a blog or remain with same old dear diary moments. Talking about the circumstances I would say that that was the only reason that I chose to be with you guys! I don't know when I will be able to write up to you, but this much is sure that I also want the share the stories how-so-ever cooked up and spiced that are coming to me.
In every body's life there comes a situation of “trans” which my teacher usually call as “+ve infinity”. But still now I don't know why she calls it like this! Which is momentary and can't sustain for a long time? Some get that by drugs some get by meditation some are still searching as I am doing! In that we think and it happens, we move away for the current world and goes in a whole new different phenomena, a new circle, a new place where only you matter the most.
Talking out any stuff here is easy. And feeling them is an entire different phenomenon. My journey till now is full of stories and experiences ranging to childhood pranks to the corridors of schools and colleges! Cutting across many states and boundaries. This goes same with you all too, just as you guys I have seen many ups and downs.
The major factor on which the world works is the knowledge sharing in any manner, sharing experience and making a platform where everybody can contribute in any manner they can!
Though with the passage of time the words are flowing in every manner they can but as for critical acclamation I think I should give this habit of blogging a go! Though there is no ceremony to acclaim the throne but as for me it is where I can live the way I want but not as everybody wants me to be!










Comments

  1. Eagerly waiting for the spiced up recollections of your life!

    Very impressive start! (y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnxxx! Let these exms get over then surely will come up with something!

      Delete
  2. nicely written...
    keep going dude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up dude.... Impressive

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LONELINESS, IS IT A PROBLEM?

India’s Growth in Nehru Era