A DIFFERENT B'DAY CELEBRATION

Life is full of ups and downs.This day had some good news and some bad ones. But, these news made me ponder, it's not the date you celebrate, but its life, from which you  learn, grow and eventually adapt, for it may be on your side and maybe not. Life has myriad forms just as a play. It starts slow and steady, allows you to absorb it. Then it grows fast and suddenly turns violent. But after the fast phase, comes the gentle one in which life flourishes and thrives. Whatever instance you may be on, remember life always ends on a high note.

Today got lots of wishes from near and dear ones, few expected, few unexpected, but few expected who turned out to be unexpected. people called so much so that my phone kept on ringing till now. Despite, everything I do it's strange that people don’t hate me!
Got some wonderful messages, some fabulous posts, tear-some Videos, Heart-throbbing moments, and Few situation where I could have cried.  Eventually overcoming all those difficulties, it turned out to be a great day!
Keeping it short, Thanks! everyone to make this day special! #stay_blessed #stay_foolish #stay_crazy coz.. this day only comes once in  a year.



me in between the cake ceremony!me in between the cake ceremony!me before cake ceremony!me before cake ceremony!me after cake ceremony!me after cake ceremony!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY BLOGGING?

India’s Growth in Nehru Era

LONELINESS, IS IT A PROBLEM?