Murder Mystery Part 6

Somewhere, not so far from there the investigation team up was closing into the spot. Kadam had worked hard to send everyone off to their houses, he still had the remains of the cigarette, which he was puffing about half an hour ago. He could still feel his spines chilling whenever for a second, his mind drifted to the thought of  lingering thoughts  of the girl who was still hanging lifelessly with the help of a chain.

“Can that guy be Vishal, whom he was looking for. For the first time in the day he thought of Vishal. He had no photograph, so he couldn't think of any reason of who he was. If he was not Vishal then what was this guy doing there, however if he was Vishal then what on the earth happened here.”

Kadam was talking to himself when Pandey approached him in the dark.

“Pandey ji, Arre sare reporters Chale Gaye kya?” asked Kadam.

“Saab, wo to sab nikal gaye thodi der pehle. Hukum, ek  sawal puche ke, Aaj ye sab kya ho Gaya, wo ladka bhi nahi Mila”, even before Kadam could stop him Pandey could not keep this question in his mind “Hukum, Manne apne 25 saal ki naukari me aisa kuch abhi tak nahi Dekha tha.”

Kadam could just give a nod and couldn’t agree less to whatever he was saying, even in his policing career, he never had a chance to encounter such a thing like this. It was horrible as much as it was inhumane, how could some human do like that. Kadam was standing, there when someone from his back called his name.

“Kadam, where are you lost?” Asked a senior police officer.

“Nowhere sir, just trying to  work this case, Sir, we have a dead girl upstairs and a man whom we do not know. The neighbours said that they heard  a gunshot, but we found the gun in man’s hand and a broken bottle in his stomach, however, earlier today we got a call to look for a guy named Vishal, but  apparently we have no information about him too. Sso basically, we have one dead, one nearly dead, one missing and a killer out there free, roaming the streets as a free citizen not to forget the press who would be after us for having nothing in our side. Sir, I have no freaking Idea what this case means and what should be  our next step” Kadam ended his narration only to find that every single person was standing next to him for a moment he felt embarrassed, but he was happy that everyone knew the truth.

Kadam was sure that the killer whoever he was was very smart.

Meanwhile in his room, some were not too far in from there. The man was looking at his old diary, there he saw a letter which had torn edges and a layer of dust on it. Upon seeing that the letter, his eyes filled with agony and pain. He placed the letter on the table and switched on his yellow light which read:



17th December 2011
Delhi

⁠⁠⁠Dearest Ananya,

I hope this finds you in good health. I don't know why I am writing this to you now sitting on the floor of Metro. I know I have been behaving as a jackass lately, moreover, I was not the guy, whom you really hoped for. But, I am going through a troubled phase now. Today, I became aware that you were dependent on me, my actions has the power to define the whole saga of our life. I know, at present your self-dependent consciousness would try to negate my statement but take the leap of faith and you would fall on the lap of my trust.

You are my best friend, who transcended into my lover and now a person with whom I am looking forward to share my life with. I am fearful of the future, unaware of the beautiful, stone-hearted from within, I don’t talk much either, but for all I am, I know that I do love you. You should sometimes see the smile on my face when you call after many days or when you wake me up in the morning or when you get into your zone and forget that there are problems in the world.

When I am with you, though I leave you in agony most of the time, of which I am most regretful, but our story doesn't stop here. I have a feeling that we are made for each other and everything which we dreamt of together would turn into reality in front of our own eyes. You know you are the best-est thing that will have ever happen to me. It’s true that we guys don't get along well, we fight a lot like we would rip each other’s head off. That hot-head among us marks that we are living creatures and confirms that no matter what we two are capable of passing true judgements from our heads. Sometimes when other love birds make decisions based on their heart and love, we prefer to be brutally honest with one another and thus further strengthening our mutual bond with one another.

 But, wait that’s not the end.When I say you are the best thing that could happen to me, I really mean it. You are the beating of my heart. I will forever be indebted to your kind and careful upbringing. Our kids would be lucky to have you as their mother. A debt which they can never repay and would be always in your gratitude. You are smart, beautiful, witty, knows the meaning of respect, values faithfulness, knows fear, understands money and above all can handle me (of which I know you are tired by now). Hey babe, don't quit on me now. I may be the pain in the arse mostly because I am uncertain of our future, my future and I on any account don't like to deal with uncertainty.
Few days ago you said, “ You don't write poems for me anymore.” So here you go


                                                                  Happiness

That girl who stood at the porch,
With her hands on the door,
Her eyes fixed on the sky,
Looking at the very next person,
Who is about to enter,
Her hairs brushing against the chilly winds,
The sun shining its orange light,
Moon rising in the gloomy sky,
And the girl wrapping arms against the chilly winds,
So, what's this wait is about?
Wait, it may seem to you,
It is the longing to meet,
Someone who has left long ago,
Making promises which would change her life,
 But that man hasn't returned till now.
Unknown of his whereabouts,
Roaming in uncharted territories.
Then at distance, a silhouette appears,
A man with flowers and roses,
Tears in both theirs eyes.
Even in such a gloomy light,
When at distance their eyes met,
It was Diwali already in their hearts,
Jumping forward, the girl grabbed,
A piece of heart which was missing from hers,
This hug of life made the guy realise,
Happiness is not about adding things in life,
Rather it is the girl,
So with a tightening hug,
He locked her into his arms,
And the girl’s firm shoulders gave room,
Grabbing his back there, she remained,
Now, the time quickly passed and,
The girl realised she was still in his arms,
The guy then held her arms tighter this time,
For now, after he roamed the world in happiness,
The real joy of life was right next to her.
Standing whenever he needed her,
Now tears came into his eyes,
He then moved her hand near his mouth,
Kisses her and reaches her ears and whispers,
I was all wrong in my life,
Was searching for happiness in the world,
When all the time it was standing right next to me.

Xoxo,
With lots of love,

He couldn't read any further. His heart filled with anger and agony, Pain was temporary, but now revenge was only solution for they have taken his Ananya from him.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY BLOGGING?

India’s Growth in Nehru Era

LONELINESS, IS IT A PROBLEM?